Members get our updates on rescue alerts, league events, special offers and more.
A "planned gift" can come in many forms, but they all share a common characteristic in that the Animal League's use of the gift is deferred in your lifetime.
Planned gifts are an essential element in our continued mission to save over 20,000 cats, dogs, puppies, and kittens each year and find them new, loving homes. As you will learn from the information contained in this section, there are many ways to make your own planned gift and contribute to our life-saving mission.
Everyone who makes a planned gift to the Animal League becomes a member of the Pet Protectors Society and will be recognized (either by name or anonymously) as an essential supporter of the Animal League. Membership in the Pet Protectors Society is a wonderful way to evidence, both now and in the future, your love of animals and your commitment to their protection.
Becoming a member is as easy as it is important, and there are many ways to do it:
- You can name the Animal League as a beneficiary of your estate through a will or trust document
- You can create a Charitable Remainder Trust naming the Animal League as a beneficiary
- You can make the Animal League a full or partial beneficiary of a life insurance or retirement plan
- You can name the Animal League as a beneficiary of a transfer on death bank or stock account
- You will become a member of the Pet Protectors Society if you enroll your pets in our "Safe Haven Surviving Pet Care Program"
For more information or to let us know if you have already included the Animal League in your estate plans, please contact our Office of Planned Giving at (516) 883-7900 ext.354 or email us at email@example.com.
All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential, and imply no obligation to make a gift.