Team Animal League is leaving the ordinary behind – and we want you to be a part of it! When you register for a Tough Mudder in your area you’ll helping to save the lives of hundreds of homeless dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. You can run a Full Mudder (12 miles/20 obstacles) or a Half Mudder (5 miles/13 obstacles). No matter which you choose you’ll make some great muddy memories and help raise funds and awareness to our no-kill mission.
Here’s what you get when you run with Team Animal League:
- No event registration fee
- Receive your FREE Tough Mudder shirt, headband, beer and photo
- Choice of wave start timings
- Online fundraising page that you can personalize with your own story
- Receive a special Get Your Rescue On Tag and Cuff from North Shore Animal League America
- Help save the lives of innocent dogs, cats, puppies and kittens
How it Works
As a member of Team Animal League you are an important part of our mission to rescue, nurture and adopt all animals in need, as well as educate future generations about the plight of shelter pets. In just a few simple steps you can be on your way to changing the life of thousands of dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
1. Create Your Page
Start your personal page so your friends and family can donate in support of your race.
2. Spread the Word
Be sure to let your friends and family know you’re dedicating your race to animals!
3. Help Animals in Need
The money you raise will go towards helping animals that desperately need it!