We are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Associate to support the daily accounting and finance related operations. The right candidate must be self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, and reliable.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Audits invoices and attaches proper documentation, codes and reviews for accuracy.
- Responsible for the inputting and subsequent processing of all accounts payable checks.
- Posts receiving documents into AccuFund for Purchasing.
- Collates and acquires proper management approval/signature of all invoices and checks.
- Distributes checks and maintain list of voided checks.
- Maintains accurate records and updated vendor history files. Maintains contracts in a binder for easy access.
- Files all invoices, reviews all monthly statements from vendors. Handles telephone inquiries from vendor representatives.
- Responsible for weekly A/P invoice analysis report and working with their supervisor for the release of signed checks.
- After yearly audit is complete, prepares invoices for scanning by outside vendor.
- Distributes petty cash funds.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College a plus, but not required.
- Minimum of 3 years of recent experience as an Accounts Payable Associate, experienced in all phases of accounts payable.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- General Ledger experience.
- Excellent math skills with the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Possess strong vendor relationship skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
- Organized, self-motivated and able to prioritize.
- Able to interact well with all levels throughout the organization.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more. For consideration, interested candidates can forward their resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to [email protected].