North Shore Animal League America is currently seeking an Executive Admin/Paralegal. The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting executive level staff. The position is responsible for performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative support duties. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams, maintaining discretion and confidentiality in all relationships. The Executive Assistant also serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the President.
Duties include but are not limited to correspondence, meeting planning and preparation, preparing board minutes and resolutions, contract management support, and maintaining and organizing company corporate information. This position will provide paralegal support to the Planned Gift department as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working for a non-profit and be familiar with reading contracts and creating organizational systems. A highly organized individual with paralegal experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years of experience serving at the executive level is required.
- Paralegal certificate.
- High-level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe, conferencing software and the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
- High-level of proficiency in all Microsoft applications, Adobe and video conferencing software is necessary.
- Strong secretarial skills, including shorthand and proofreading.
- An effective communicator with an understanding of the Executive’s role, the job holder will act as the first point of contact, handling complex and confidential situations and requests.
- Create and maintain an efficient and effective electronic filing system, ensuring all documentation is catalogued and organized using internal systems.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- High attention to detail and significant practical experience of gathering, reviewing and collating complex and confidential information.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more. For consideration, interested candidates can forward their resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to [email protected]