Reporting to the Vice President of Strategic Development Partnerships, the Corporate Relations Manager is responsible for developing and cultivating revenue-generating corporate sponsorships and partnerships.
The ideal candidate will proactively research and identify targets for prospective supporters of North Shore Animal League America. Working collaboratively with the Vice President, develop strategies and tactics for solicitations. Identify and solicit prospective companies for the best fit in supporting NSALA donations, co-venture agreements, fundraising event sponsorships, adoption events, among others. Field inquiries from businesses seeking partnerships – research and assess value for potential partnership following NSALA’s guidelines and requirements for such partnerships.
He/she will work closely with Communications, Off Site, Shelter Operations, Web team, Events team and other Development colleagues to effectively manage relationships with partners to ensure that appropriate commitments are defined.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Three years experience in cause marketing/corporate development or related field.
- Proven track record in securing sponsorship donations.
- Ability to develop professional relationships in all aspects of the position that result in stable, consistent, reliable and courteous communication externally, as well as internally.
- Ability to problem solve and work independently in a busy environment with numerous overlapping deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office including word, excel and power point.
- Effective time management, organization and leadership skills.
- Must be comfortable handling animals.
- A valid driver’s license and use of a vehicle to travel is required along with the ability to attend events on weekends and evenings periodically.
- Ability to embrace and articulate the mission, core values and aspirations of North Shore Animal League America.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more. For consideration, interested candidates can forward their resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to [email protected]