North Shore Animal League America is currently seeking a Manager of Direct Mail Program to support the Director of Direct Mail to manage the day-to-day aspects of the traditional fundraising program and the sustainer fundraising program. The Manager of Direct Mail is responsible for supporting the campaign planning, execution and performance of the annual budgeted strategic plan of the program.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and implement acquisition, donor renewal and sustainer campaigns as per budget and modify as performance dictates. Integrate efforts with On-line Program where possible
- Work with internal and external Creative Staff to update control packages and brainstorm new test packages including premium selection with direct mail team.
- Work with list brokers to target the optimal prospect audience by analyzing continuation list performance as well as test new lists.
- Test new tools such as modeling and co-operative databases to expand acquisition mailing universe and increase donor file and net income.
- Perform list selection for donor renewal campaigns via predictive modeling and Recency/Frequency/Average Gift criteria to maximize response and net income.
- Position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 3-5+ years direct mail experience managing a marketing program, including P & L responsibility.
- Non-profit sector experience a plus.
- Must have strong MS Office and analytical skills.
- A team player with the ability to interact with staff at all levels as well as work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more. For consideration, interested candidates can forward their resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to [email protected]
All resumes submitted MUST meet the minimum requirements and qualifications and include salary requirements for consideration.