North Shore Animal League America is currently seeking a Receiving Associate to be responsible for incoming & outgoing material in warehouse, and making sure items are received & delivered correctly.
- Unload supplies from truck.
- Pick up supplies from vendors.
- Operate Forklift.
- Deliver supplies to various departments within the League.
- Follow up on inquires in absence of Manager.
- Light building maintenance as needed.
- Assist with inventory process.
- Deliver mail to Post Office.
- Match purchase orders with packing list and actual items received.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have Forklift certification.
- Previous mail processing experience preferred but not necessary.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend spoken English.
- High school diploma required. Have basic math skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- The ability to lift heavy packages that are 50lb+.
- Must be able to spend a large part of the day standing up and moving and walking considerable distances.
- Valid NY Driver’s License.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more. For consideration, interested candidates can forward their resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to [email protected]