North Shore Animal League America is currently looking for hard working, bright, and energetic undergraduate and graduate students to join our Summer Internship Program.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for someone who dreams big, and desires to make a difference in the lives of animals! We value our interns and make sure that you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals.
These positions are unpaid and ideal for current students seeking college credit and/or experience.
We currently have the following internship opportunities available:
- Events and Fundraising
- Digital Marketing
- Public Relations/Social Media
- Corporate Relations
Qualifications and Education Requirements for our Internship Program:
- Currently enrolled in a college/university.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications.
- Must be pro-active and have the ability to operate effectively both independently and within a team.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/assignments simultaneously.
We are currently looking for summer interns, but we also need interns throughout the whole year. NSALA will work with applicants seeking educational credit or if you have qualified for federal funding through your university. Only students who are currently enrolled in an accredited college or university will be considered.
Duration: Interns need to be available to work up to 2-3 days per week. Based on a student’s availability and school schedule, internship duration can be flexible. Applications are accepted for positions until filled.
Please submit a cover letter, resume to [email protected] with area of interest in subject line.