North Shore Animal League America is currently looking for an organized, efficient full-time Cash Receipts Clerk with an eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
- Balance and reconcile cash, check, and credit card receipts on a daily basis.
- Record and resolve discrepancies and ensure money is placed into the safe.
- Enter adoption paperwork.
- Preparing monthly reports and monitoring statistics.
- Assist with approval of adopter’s applications, calling references, and processing applications
- Other minor operational support.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience of cash handling or general bookkeeping.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Must have the ability to perform mathematical calculations quickly and accurately.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications.
- Ability to work independently but also work well with others.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities/tasks.
- Be available for work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work the following full-time schedule: Wednesday, Thursday 1pm – 9pm, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 3pm -11pm/close.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more. For consideration, interested candidates can forward their resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to [email protected].