North Shore Animal League America is currently seeking a full-time Cashier/Kennel Associate to join our team.
- Counting/handling money on a daily basis
- Verifying charge cards receipts
- Daily cash and credit card reconciliations
- Recording discrepancies and ensuring money is placed into the safe
- Entering adoption paperwork
- Monthly reports and monitoring statistics
- Assisting with shelter operations during the week, i.e. cleaning, caring and socializing shelter animals
- Assisting with approval of adopter’s applications, calling references, and processing applications
- Other minor operational support
- Must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience counting money such as a cashier, bank teller or other cash counting office
Must be able to work the weekly work schedule of Tuesday – Thursday 1:00pm – 9:00pm, and Friday & Saturday 3:00 pm -11:00 pm/close.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more. For consideration, interested candidates can forward their resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to [email protected].