North Shore Animal League America is currently looking for an enthusiastic, professional Front Desk Receptionist for our Bianca’s Furry Friends Feline Adoption Center. The ideal candidate will possess 1+ years Customer Service experience, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Candidates must be self-driven, reliable, willing to learn and be resourceful. Must be friendly, outgoing, dependable and a team player. Must be familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Able to communicate to customers, co-workers and management in a professional/courteous manner. Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends. The ideal candidate must love cats!
Day to day duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Greet all visitors in a welcoming and respectful manner and properly direct them to the appropriate area.
- Answer visitor inquiries.
- Answer the phone professionally, politely, and promptly; transfer calls to voicemails appropriately.
- Assist customers with purchases, and sales.
- Process customers’ transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain organization of merchandise.
- Be knowledgeable about the shelter, and aware of Animal League events.
- Maintain a clean front desk area.
- Alert maintenance of issues when necessary.
- Performs various administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more. For consideration, interested candidates can forward their resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to [email protected].