North Shore Animal League America is currently seeking a full-time Kennel Cleaner to join our team. As a Kennel Cleaner you will be responsible to clean and disinfect all animal cages in a thorough and safe manner.
- Must be comfortable working with and handling animals, and treat animals with care and respect at all times
- Knowledge of cleaning and disinfecting methods, and the care of cleaning materials and equipment.
- Must maintain awareness of proper safety precautions at all times
- Must be able to speak and comprehend English & Spanish/Bi-lingual
- Must have the ability to understand and carry out oral and written directives
- Ability to perform moderately heavy physical labor
- Ability to walk, bend, stand and reach constantly during their hour shift
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Desire to make a positive difference in the lives of animals
Must be able to work the weekly work schedule of Monday – Wednesday 1:00 pm -9:00 pm, Thursday & Friday-Off, Saturday & Sunday 2:00 pm -10:00pm
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more. For consideration, interested candidates can forward their resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to [email protected].