We are currently seeking a full-time Offsite Event Coordinator who will be responsible for assisting with the effective day to day operation of all NSALA MAP Adoption Events, Sponsored events, special events, and National Activations with adoption partnership programs and sponsors. This includes successful event planning, promoting, logistics, execution and database maintenance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with emails, phone calls, reviewing applications and scheduling appointments for Offsite Adoption Events.
- Maintain various databases and tracking the progress of offsite adoptions
- Assist and work with the offsite staff on weekday and weekend events, (Approaching adopters, cleaning cages, processing applications, driving, etc.)
- Assist Offsite Director and Manager to ensure all details of upcoming events are finalized.
- Work with the various departments to ensure events have a selection of animals.
- Ensure that all NSALA standards are met by partner groups and merchants and maintain a professional relationship.
- Work with various department on the promotion of all events. This includes but limited to ads, social media posts, production and distributions of promotional materials.
- Assist in ensuring that all scheduled adoption events are properly advertised. This includes (but is not limited to) the distribution of promotional flyers to all participants, as well as the coordination of paid advertising. Work with partners for additional event promotion and preparation to maximize adoptions.
- Assist in completing events calendar and ensure it is sent to the appropriate departments to meet advertising deadlines.
- Work with shelter partners on event logistics and activities, staffing, promotion, and any other aspect of planning.
- Ensure that all shelter partners receive the promotional materials as needed.
- Assist in the recruitment of shelter partners for all NSALA activations.
- Assist in the training of volunteers to meet administrative and offsite event needs
- Assist with gathering event results from all shelter participants.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 23 years old and maintain a clean driving record during employment and successfully pass a drug test
- Excellent customer service skills
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Previous Animal-Related Work Experience a Plus.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more. For consideration, interested candidates can forward their resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to [email protected]