North Shore Animal League America is currently seeking a full-time Pet Store Associate to assist customers and promote NSALA’s Pet Supply Store through prompt, professional, and courteous service. This position is full-time 40 hours/5 days a week. The work shift is a combination of days, evenings to close and one weekend day shift. Must able to work a flexible full-time work schedule.
- Provide quality customer service and assisting in the development of customer clientele
- Maintain, restock and organize merchandise on sales floor
- Maintaining store and stockroom appearance
- Receiving and assisting in processing merchandise
- Completing cash transactions
- Excellent customer service skills, positive and friendly attitude, strong sales skills, and be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Qualified candidates must possess a minimum of 1 year retail sales experience with cash handling
- Previous experience and proven sales skills in assisting pet owners with the appropriate products selection a plus
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more. For consideration, interested candidates can forward their resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to [email protected]