North Shore Animal League America is currently seeking full time Quality Care Associate to ensure, through home inspections, that all of the animals adopted from the League are in responsible homes and that the adopters are in compliance with the terms of the adoption contract. In addition, Quality Control Inspectors are expected to respond to accusations of cruelty/neglect and document and respond to any such accusations.
- Conduct in-home follow up visits.
- Meet inspection goals set forth by programs coordinator.
- Counsel and educate adopters.
- Identify and document potential problem adoptions.
- Process all follow through paperwork on assignments as directed by the manager.
- Prepare written and video documentation of all cruelty investigations and in-home follow-ups.
- Ensure the enforcement of the adoption agreement.
- Maintain league vehicles and equipment (i.e. keep vehicles and equipment clean, completion of vehicle maintenance reports, maintain cell phones).
- Maintain a clean driving record.
- Interact with outside agencies as needed.
- Must be 23 years of age and have a clean driving record. You must maintain a clean driving record during your employment.
- Excellent customer service skills, Positive and friendly attitude, Good communication and listening skills.
- Knowledge of or previous experience in animal welfare is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience working hands-on with animals in a shelter environment or veterinary facility is preferred but not a requirement.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong desire to make a positive difference in the lives of animals.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more. For consideration, interested candidates can forward their resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to [email protected].