We are currently seeking a part-time 3 days/24 hours per week SpayUSA Counselor to support the mission of North Shore Animal League America’s SpayUSA program by providing exceptional Customer Service to all internal and external clients. The phone counselor must represent Animal League America and SpayUSA in a positive and professional manner.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide exceptional Customer Service in accordance with Animal league America’s standards, policies and procedures.
- Answer heavy volume of inbound calls daily. Follow call-handling protocols provided by management. Utilize scripts for frequently asked questions. Resolve complaints in a professional, courteous manner.
- Respond to email inquiries and follow email-handling protocols provided by management. Utilize templates for frequently asked questions.
- Exhibit a patient and compassionate attitude at all times.
- Conduct program updates.
- Contact veterinarians and programs already in the system to keep record current.
- Research new, affordable spay neuter programs for referral list.
- Reach out to veterinarians to increase the number of options for the public.
- Perform various administrative tasks.
- Maintain an organized filing system of programs, subsidy funding information, vet information, etc.
- Various Data Entry functions, print and mail out certificates.
- Additional duties may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Minimum 2-3 years Customer Service experience including heavy volume of phones.
- Non-profit experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- The ability to navigate the Internet, working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more. For consideration, interested candidates can forward their resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to [email protected]