North Shore Animal League America is currently seeking a SpayUSA Team Leader who will be responsible to manage the program and for the direct supervision of all SpayUSA daily activities, staff and volunteers. Ensure that the program functions under the guidelines set forth by the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of the SpayUSA call center.
- Oversee the staffing, scheduling, training and development of SpayUSA staff.
- Recruit and train volunteers working with the Senior Volunteer Manager.
- Set standards and goals for the staff.
- Make recommendations for the growth of the program.
- Solicit veterinarians and other programs to join the SpayUSA Network.
- Work with the web team to ensure that SpayUSA content is updated and fresh.
- Data entry of new programs or vets into database.
- Process referral certificates.
- Process checks and prepare paperwork for approved subsidy assistance.
- Prepare various statistical reports and program updates.
- Review and approve time off request for staff and process all time clock entries.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of three years Customer Service experience.
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must have good leadership and communication skills, and be able to multi-task and work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Competent in basic computer skills, including Excel and Word.
- Must have the desire to make a difference in the lives of animals.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Some national traveling required.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more. For consideration, interested candidates can forward their resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to [email protected].