North Shore Animal League America is currently seeking Full-Time Adoption Services Associates. The ideal candidate is mature & reliable and have the ability to greet all visitors, clients, potential adopters and employees; while continuously maintaining the standards of excellence in presentation and professionalism.
We will train the right individuals for this position!
Must be willing and able to stand and patrol during your 8 hour shift, work outside in all weather conditions, open to and flexible to work full-time 40 hours/5 days a week, includes 1 weekend shift. Each weekly work schedule will be a combination of morning, days & afternoon till close shifts. You may be asked to cover the overnight shift if the need arises.
- Perform general security duties.
- Inform potential adopters that they have been denied adoption.
- Handle adoption returns.
- Crowd control for campus events.
- Setting alarms throughout campus.
- Conducting building and grounds safety patrol.
- Securing all North Shore Animal League America buildings.
- Ensure that there are no unauthorized animal drop offs.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to deal with the public.
- Customer relation skills and the ability to deal with difficult people.
- Ability to work independently.
- Security certificate a plus.
- Desire to make a positive difference in the lives of animals.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and have the ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more. For consideration, interested candidates can forward their resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to [email protected]