Please visit the newly renovated North Shore Animal League America, the largest no-kill animal rescue and adoption organization in the world!
We host complimentary walking tours of our Port Washington, New York campus. All are welcome, and our campus is wheelchair accessible.
Tour stops include:
- Adoption Center – which includes our new Bianca’s Furry Friends Feline Adoption Center, a 14,000-square-foot cage-free facility for cats and kittens.
- Our Pet Health Centers, including:
- The Alex Lewyt Veterinary Medical Center
- The Don and Karen LaRocca Wellness Center
- The Freed Special Recovery Center
- The Lewyt Ark
- The LaRocca Dog Park
See the Campus Map.
To inquire how you can tour our campus, please email us at [email protected], or call 516-883-7575.