We are currently seeking a Customer Service Associate to support the mission of North Shore Animal League America by providing exceptional Customer Service to all internal and external clients. Exhibit a “Pro-North Shore” attitude at all times, keeping in mind that the Customer Service Department is the primary point of contact for the League and must represent the League in a positive and professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional Customer Service in accordance with League standards, policies and procedures.
- Answer 100-150 inbound calls daily. Follow call-handling protocols provided by management.
- Respond to email inquiries within 24 hours of receipt. Follow email-handling protocols provided by management.
- Respond to written correspondence received via daily USPS mail and FedEx.
- Conduct outbound phone campaigns.
- Promote League events – ie: Adoptathon
- Generate revenue – conduct fundraising calls to previous adopters.
- Donor retention – contact lapsed or cancelled sponsors to renew their support of the League.
- Perform various data entry functions.
- Update donor information – ie: address, phone #, credit card info, refunds.
- Assist with the fulfillment of in-house mailings.
- Fulfill donor requests for informational brochures, calendars, etc.
- Assist Marketing Departments with in-house mailings as needed.
- Perform various administrative tasks.
- Maintain an organized filing system of correspondence, refund/donation documents, enrollment forms, etc.
- Additional duties may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- 3+ years Customer Service experience in a small to mid-sized call center environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
This position is 5 days a week including 1 weekend shift. The work hours 10:00am -6:00pm.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more. For consideration, interested candidates can forward their resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to [email protected].